INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by you is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The administrator of your personal data is Kristensen Development sp. Z o. O. Sp.k with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Krucza 16/22, 00-526 entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division under the number KRS 0000427844 (hereinafter the “Administrator”).
You can contact the Administrator in matters related to the protection of personal data in the following way:
- by email: email@example.com;
- by mail: to Kristensen Development sp. z o. o. sp. k. in Warsaw, ul. Krucza 16/22, 00-526, with the annotation “GDPR”.
2. The purpose of processing and the legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Your personal data provided when filling in the contact form are processed for the Administrator’s marketing purposes – the legal basis for processing is your consent or consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
- If you give your consent, the data may be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- providing information on a housing investment, or
- answering an inquiry sent by me via the contact form, or
- for the purpose of sending commercial information by Kristensen Development sp. z oo sp. k. to the indicated e-mail address or mobile phone number regarding residential investments carried out by companies from the Kristensen group, the list of which is available at www.kristensen.com.pl, or
- for telephone contact, during which information will be provided on housing investments carried out by companies from the Kristensen group, the list of which is available on the website www.kristensen.com.pl, or
- providing personal data such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number to credit advisors cooperating with Kristensen Development sp. z o. o. sp. k
- Providing personal data in the contact form is not a statutory or contractual requirement or a condition for concluding a contract. The data is provided voluntarily and you are not obliged to provide it. Failure to provide data will result in the Administrator’s inability to process your data for marketing purposes and the inability to present a commercial offer.
3. Who your personal data may be disclosed to
- Personal data may be disclosed by the Administrator to:
- entities sending information and advertising materials at the request of the Administrator,
- entities performing telephone calls at the request of the Administrator,
- public administration bodies and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public administration bodies, to the extent and for the purposes that result from legal provisions.
Personal data may be made available to credit advisers with your consent and for the purposes indicated above.
4. Time of personal data processing
- Your personal data will be processed until the information is provided in accordance with your inquiry, and in the scope of other consents, until your consent is revoked.
5. Personal rights
- You have the right to request the Administrator to access personal data relating to a person, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing, as well as the right to object to data processing, and the right to transfer data to another administrator
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of data processing, which was made on the basis of the consent granted before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.